Here’s a new, free resource from an organization that is highly respected in working with children who have been traumatized by sexual exploitation and otherwise.
There Is Hope for Me! A Trauma Recovery Workbook for Children, is written by Phyllis Kilbourn who is an internationally-known pioneering expert in children at risk.
CCTI is a Christian organization, and the curriculum is written from that perspective.
The free download is available from the links below or from the CCTI website http://crisiscaretraining.org/
There is Hope for Me! A Trauma Recovery Workbook for Children
There is Hope for Me! Facilitator’s Guide
About the Workbook – from CCTI
- Is an effective tool to help children work through the feelings and hurts stemming from traumatic experiences.
- Is relevant for all situations of trauma.
- Can be used one-on-one or in groups.
- Can be duplicated as needed.
- Includes the children’s booklet and is accompanied by a Facilitator’s Guide with step by step instructions for each of the child focused pages (To be effective the child-workbook must be used in combination with the facilitator’s guide.)
Because of copyright, to translate or change content, please email@example.com